Auburn Hills Emergency Services
I'm the director for the Department of Emergency Services which makes me responsible for both police and fire departments and this blog is about things that are happening in and around our department and our community.
- Accident SB I75 s of M59, 2 vehicles on right shoulder, one immovable. Use alternate route or expect delays. nixle.us/8GSJD 2 hours ago
- MI law REQUIRES motorists to come to a complete stop at least 20 feet from school buses #two red flashing signals, #stop 2 hours ago
- Bike races continue along University/Cross Creek, EB University down to 1 lane High Meadow to Cross Creek until 5pm. nixle.us/8GS6W 21 hours ago
- RT @BadBean74: Absolutely LOVE this pic! @RichmondPolice Officer Nunnally & Beau! #AllSmiles #MountedUnit #HorsePower http://t.co/cf1f58co… 1 day ago
- Power has been restored in the Auburn & Squirrel area, traffic lights are functioning. Drive with care. nixle.us/8GRHD 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.